You are what u think .. :)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy mother's day

hi

Happy mother's day too all mothers in the world especially my mom , my 2nd mom and my mama Maria ^^
Thanks for your care, love, protection,support, comfort, pray, tear, hug, warmth,scolding, kiss, and so on .. huaaa.. i miss u badly my mom erika !!! wanna come home quickly and hug u and kiss u .. *cry
i know, it's hard for u to send me overseas .. but u put aside your ego to see me growing up, for my future .. you are my super hero mom !! i will always be ur little obedient daughter mom, i won't change it !! ;) .. *dad don't get jealous to mom ya, when it is father's day i will write for u too ^^


In sydney mother's day is quite a big event to celebrate ... a lot advertisement and promo related to mother's day, every shopping center is decorated with mother's day theme .. ^^ .. it's really different from my hometown .. mother's day, which is on 22nd december in Indonesia, is not that special .. not much advertisement related to mom's day especially in my hometown .. it is small island .. :(

i never gave my mom gift or did something sweet for her in mom's day .. i really regret it now when i am far away from her ... so, for u readers who have your mom beside u, hug n kiss her now :) i wish i were in my hometown now to give her a hug , kiss and something special .. i only sent text message to her today .. while i typed the message, my eyes became watery.. >.< .from now on , i promise i will always make my mom proud and happy .. ^^ ... i will !!! wish me guys .. haha .. =p



but, i have another mom in sydney .. my mama maria ^^ ... she is really kindhearted woman .. she is my houseparents .. i prepared a gift for her from 2 weeks ago .. i bought a blazer for her ... today, i gave it for her .. she likes my present ^^ .. happy !! .. i am lucky have houseparents like them :) thanks God :))




that is the packaging of my present and the card ^^ ...


once again HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL SUPER MOM IN THE WORLD !! WE ARE UR CHILDREN NO MATTER THE DISTANCE WILL ALWAYS PRAY AND LOVE U !!

God Bless <3
-JC-

1 comment: