You are what u think .. :)

Monday, May 31, 2010

preparing for final exam 1,2,3 june :(

hi all ..

it had been days i didn't post anything :( , because i was busy preparing for the exam .. now in the middle of my business preparing for BBA102 (principle of management), i am writing this post =p ... for these days i was totally preparing for this management exam .. and for the other exams such as accounting 1b and finance , i didn't prepare much .. management is the hardest one, and the rate of failed is high enough .. >.< and my first exam is management which is tomorrow .. >.<
*oh God i need more time, i am not ready yet .. too many to memorize, and i am not good at memorizing :(*
but i will do my best .. ^^ .. God please stay beside me all the time and help me =p ..

today is the last day of autumn, and tomorrow the cold goddess of winter is coming and i can't wait to come home at 11th of June (10 days left to go) .. come on !! quick come to mommy my dear 11th of June >.< .. actually i really want to come home on 6th of June, since from 4th of June i am already on holiday .. so i can stay longer in my hometown and might be i can meet super junior at changi airport since super junior will come to singapore on 6th June .. i will stop at singapore first before i head to indonesia .. so i might be have the chance to meet them in the airport ... but i can't change the date of my flight since i bought the promo ticket so i can't change the date .. :( *sad* ... aarrrghhhh by thinking this, i am getting mad at myself and regret .. :( i really want to come home on 6th !!!!! but there is nothing to do with this .. maybe this is God plan which is no one can change !! ^__^ so thinking to have fun on my first week holiday in sydney !! *i must* hahahahaha ...

i have a lot to write .. but i must rush to stick my nose and head on the book *sigh* >.< ... take care everybody ... ^____^

GBU <3
-JC-

No comments:

Post a Comment