You are what u think .. :)

Thursday, April 29, 2010

29 april entry

hi .. how are you going ? ^^

Because it is autumn now, these days are really cold .. brrrr ... though it is 20 C degree but i feel it is cold!! >.< may be because i came from tropic island so i am not use to cold weather .. :)

today i did my management class as usual (what a boring class lol :))
i bought 2 potuguese tarts .. one for me and one for my houseparents because last night when i told her i ate potuguese tart at school cafe, she said she loves it .. so i decided to buy her one :)
i fell in love with this tart ... so lovely the taste .. you must try guys ... ^^
but unfortunately it is quite expensive .. $3 each .. not a big piece ... but i love it .. soooo one day i will ask my friend (vanny) who loves to make a cake , to make me some .. haha .. =p

tomorrow i have to work from 4 - 7 p.m ... i was supposed to work until 8 p.m but i asked my manager could i finish it earlier ? he only allowed me to finish at 7 .. :( .. i don't like work at night time .. because night time is for relaxing.. :) but what can i do .. the power is not on me :( .. and this is autumn and it will be colder in the night time , and i must walk around 15 minutes from train station to my home .. poor me .. at this time i always wish if i had a boyfriend to be along with me, accompany me walking to my home and holding hand hahahahaha :) *what a poor girl :(

have i told u where i work ? i work at McDonald .. it is my part time job .. but not every week i work there .. i either don't know why .. haha .. the manager doesn't give a lot of hours for me :( but thats fine .. so i have a lot of time to have fun, relax and study ^^
this part time job is not necessary for me, because i only want to have a self satisfaction by earning money by my self .. haha .. though the money that i earned is not much .. :)so it is not a big deal if i only work around 10 hours a month while the others usually work 50 hours a month ..

you know, when u buy something for your beloved person with your own money, u will feel really great ... hahaha .. i am going to buy something with my salary for my little brother :)) .. and it is enough now to buy him the thing, and take it home when i come back to my beloved hometown, Belitung island.

my homeparents call me to have dinner now .. so i must end this blog today ^^

see yaaaaaa ...
hope you all have a great day ^^
Nitez , God bless <3
-JC-

4 comments: